A quick facial mask can revitalize your skin, and help assist the epidermal layer in getting rid of dead skin cells much faster than a daily facial wash. A good mask can improve the look and feel of your skin and leave you with instant gratification. All you need are a few extra minutes.
- Wash your face with warm water and a cleanser.
- Apply a clay mask or exfoliating scrub mask and leave on for 5 minutes.
- Optional: Lay down on a bed or couch and relax while the mask goes to work.
- Rinse your face thoroughly with warm water and pat dry (do not rub your skin).
- Apply a moisturizer and you are all done!
Tip: If you are going outside after this facial, be sure to apply a sunscreen on top of your moisturizer. For an added boost in your facial, apply a very warm to hot washcloth on your face before you begin the steps above to open your pores so the mask can penetrate deeper into your skin.