Follow these steps to keep your skin firm, radiant, and blemish-free.
- STEP 1 - CLEANSE
- Use a sulphate (sulfate) free facial cleanser to clean, and refresh the skin. If you are oily, or prone to breakouts use a cleanser with salicylic acid or tea tree oil. (Cedra carries cleansing products from: Avene, DR.Dennis Gross, One Love Organics, Clark's Botanicals, and many more.)
- STEP 2 - EXFOLIATE
- Exfoliate your skin once to twice a week to remove dead skin cells, and rejuvenate the skin. If you have lots of black heads or blemishes you can mix a teaspoon of dried oatmeal or a mashed strawberry for an exfoliating boost! (Cedra carries exfoliators from: Baxter of California, Province Apothecary, RX Skin Therapy, and many more.)
- STEP 3 - TONE
- This step is commonly skipped; however, using an alcohol-free toner helps to rebalance the skin's natural PH levels, and calms the skin after your cleansing process. It also helps to clean out any pores and dirt you may have left behind after rinsing your face. (Cedra carries toners from: Avene, Province Apothecary, and Baxter of California )
- STEP 4 - TREAT
- This is the best time to use serums, eye creams, and anything with a light texture so it can be easily absorbed into your skin. I use a firming serum, and then my brightening serum so they can penetrate into my skin before my creamier moisturizer. (Cedra carries treatment products from: Avene, Dr.Dennis Gross, RX Skin Therapy, One Love Organics, and many more)
- STEP 5 - MOISTURIZE
- Hydrate! Hydrate! Hydrate! The fastest way to lines and wrinkles is having dry skin. Your body needs to stay moisturized in order to continue producing natural oils that keep it supple. You should use an SPF (15 or more) moisturizer during the day, and a good moisturizer for your skin type at night. Remember your skin replenishes and repairs itself while you sleep. Cedra Pharmacy carries moisturizers that suit different skin types from 10 of our skincare brands.
Stop by Cedra to receive a one-on-one consultation with our beauty manager.