I attack my pimples before they begin to have a party on my face. You know how it is when you pop one annoying pimple, and three more invite themselves to the "party" surface. Whether you are an adult or a teenager going through puberty, it is still very easy to develop acne if you have an unhealthy diet, or if you have blemish-prone skin.
I am currently going through a stage where I get 2-3 random pimples on my chin or cheek, and a lonesome pimple near my eyebrows. I drink tons of water and watch what I eat, however the bumps still come out and play, especially around the menstrual cycle. I have started a regimen of using a few products that we carry here at Cedra.
(From Left to Right)
1. One Love Organics: Elizabeth Dehn Vitamin C Serum - For dark marks caused by blemishes. Used on face to help brighten the skin after your cleanser and/or toner.
2. Clark's Botanicals: Skin Clearing Face & Body Wash - For minimizing large pores, exfoliating the surface cells, and combating acne skin. Used as a cleanser for washing the face.
3. Avene: C Cleanance K Cream-Gel - For blemish-prone skin. Used as a hydrating gel-like cream after your cleanser and/or toner. Try to stay away from oily creams and lotions if you break out.
4. RX Skin Therapy: Clarifying Wash - For oily and blemish-prone skin. Used as a cleanser for washing the face. Salicylic acid and tea tree oil ingredients clear the skin.
5. Avene: Cleanance Lotion-Toner - For purifying and mattifying oily skin. Used after your cleanser for deeper cleansing of the face. Always stay away from harsh alcohol based toners.
6. Province Apothecary: Clear Skin Oil - Uses a blend of essential oils to reduce inflammation, infection, and redness. It speeds up healing of blemishes. Use one drop as a spot treatment.
7. Avene: Cleanance Gel Soapless Cleanser - For purifying the skin and reducing excess sebum that causes oiliness. Used as a cleanser or after a normal cleanser.
If you use a few of these items daily, you should have the skin you've always dreamed of. It is always wise to stay away from over moisturizing creams and lotions if you have oily skin. Too much oily clogs pores and causes acne. Stay consistent with any product that you use to ensure it works as described. I always advise taking a before and after picture 30 days later to really see results.
Note: You don't have to use all of the items I have listed above, however there's certainly more power in using 2-3 acne medications than one. Come in to try any of our testers to find the right products for you! 1207 2nd Ave, NY, NY 10065.