KAIA NATURALS - Juicy Bamboo Gentle Facial Oil Cleansing Cloths

Kaia-Naturals-Juicy-Bamboo_640x.jpg
Kaia-Naturals-Juicy-Bamboo_640x.jpg

KAIA NATURALS - Juicy Bamboo Gentle Facial Oil Cleansing Cloths

15.00

Conventional makeup wipes do just that – remove makeup. They don’t cleanse the skin, but instead strip it of its natural oils which can leave it feeling dry. Juicy Bamboo is not a makeup remover, but an actual cleanser. The 100% unbleached bamboo cloths are infused with vitamin C, E and B12 + jojoba oil, sunflower oil and organic honey, and are designed for even the most sensitive skin.

1. Why does it say alcohol free when there is alcohol on the ingredient list?
Natural plant alcohols are an exception – they will not dry your skin:
Benzyl alcohol- a naturally occurring oil with antimicrobial properties
Cetyl alcohol- a fatty alcohol from plant oils with emulsifying properties
2. Do I need to rinse after?
No, these clothes leaves a clean, refreshing finish so there is no residue left.
3. Why is it 99% natural, what is the other 1%?
The 1% are the antibacterial ingredients, which protects against bacteria and fungus.
4. Is juicy bamboo safe to use if I have sensitive eyes?
Yes: Juicy Bamboo is allergy and dermatology tested, as well as eye irritation tested. It even works for those with eczema.

Quantity:
Add To Cart

INGREDIENTS:

Agua/Water, Miel/Honey, Sorbitan Laurate, Helianthus Annuus/Sunflower Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Glycerin, Decyl Glucoside, Polyglyceryl-4 Laurate, Dilauryl Citrate, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoatean, Citrus Tangerina, Citrus Aurantifolia, Citrus Grandis.